Join Our Team
Careers at GENCO
At GENCO, our people are what set us apart. We strive to attract individuals who are highly motivated and service oriented. We are now accepting applications from outgoing, authentic and passionate candidates for several positions.
Take a closer look under the Benefits tab below and you will see how we can provide more for you and your family.
We also celebrate our in-house success with catered lunches and bonus incentives based on performance. Annual holiday parties with your coworkers and entertaining staff meetings loaded with staff recognitions! If you do the work, we reward!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in offering the very best environment for our employees. We are looking for talented individuals to join our GENCO team.
Fill our an application today and see what all the fuss is about! Once we hire, we inspire!
Job Listing by Location (see below) Satisfactory credit is required.
Contact Center Consultant - Valley Mills Drive Branch
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service skills, preferably in a financial environment
- Proven experience in promoting and cross-selling products and services
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and by phone
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Positive teamwork ethic and experience working in a group setting
- Quick solution skills for problem solving
- Previous lending experience plus one year of college preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required. GENCO FCU offers a competitive benefits package and salary based on experience with great potential to receive additional income for incentives/referrals.
Teller Supervisor - Lacy Lakeview Branch
GENCO Federal Credit Union is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our member service team. Successful candidates will possess strong customer service skills and specific cash handling experience. Experience in a financial related field preferred. Computer skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment are also required; bi-lingual Spanish skills a plus. HS/GED required.
- PT Teller - Lacy Lakeview Hours: M-Th 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Fri. 1:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m., and Saturdays 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- FT Teller - Lorena Hours: M-Th 8:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., Fri. 8:45 p.m. - 6:15 p.m., and rotating Saturdays 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off Benefits/Vacation