Join Our Team
Careers at GENCO
At GENCO, our people are what set us apart. We strive to attract individuals who are highly motivated and service oriented. We are now accepting applications from outgoing, authentic and passionate candidates for several positions.
Take a closer look under the Benefits tab below and you will see how we can provide more for you and your family.
We also celebrate our success with rewards and incentives based on performance. Annual holiday parties with your coworkers and entertaining staff meetings loaded with staff recognitions! If you do the work, we reward!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We take pride in offering the very best environment for our employees.
Fill out an application today and see what all the fuss is about! Once we hire, we inspire!
Job Listing by Location (see below) Satisfactory credit is required.
GENCO Federal Credit Union is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our member service team. Successful candidates will possess strong customer service skills and specific cash handling experience. Experience in a financial related field preferred. Computer skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment are also required; bi-lingual Spanish skills a plus. HS/GED required.
- PT Teller - Lacy Lakeview Hours: M-Th 1:00 p.m. – 5:15 p.m., Fri. 1:00 p.m. - 6:15 p.m., and Saturdays 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- FT Teller - Woodway Hours: M-F 9:15 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. and rotating Saturdays 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- FT Teller - Lacy Lakeview Branch Hours: M-F 9:15 a.m. – 6:15 p.m. and rotating Saturdays 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Financial Service Representative - Valley Mills Drive and Woodway Branch
We are currently accepting applications for an experienced Financial Service Representative. A FSR provides members with a central source of information and service that deal with credit union services and products, including but not limited to, member account information, credit union investment and savings opportunities, and lending processes.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven experience in promoting and cross-selling products and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of Customer & Member service skills preferably in a financial or sales environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Positive teamwork ethic
- Quick solution skills for problem solving
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; previous lending experience plus one year of college preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Supplemental Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off Benefits/Vacation