NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WITHIN GST’S CURRENT SERVICE AREA, 18 YEARS OR OLDER.
1. By entering this CONTEST (the "Contest") and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules ("Official Rules"), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and GENCO Federal Credit Union on the other. GFCU and any advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, employees, and agents are referred to as the Contest Entities. These Official Rules apply only to the Contest and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by GFCU.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States located within the current service area of GFCU, 18 YEARS OR OLDER as of Date referenced below as the start date for the Contest ("Entrants"). Employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of Contest Entities, are not eligible to enter. VOID IN ALL AREAS OTHER THAN GFCU’S CURRENT SERVICE AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from entrant's participation in this Contest or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event. GFCU reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. U.S. law governs this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The CONTEST begins upon GFCU's posting on its Facebook page. GFCU will state in its initial CONTEST posting the length of time for which it will accept CONTEST submissions. Follow the following steps: Step 1: Navigate to GFCU’s Facebook page to find the CONTEST. Step 2: Fill out the appropriate information in the comments section of said post. Step 3: Like the CONTEST post. GFCU will review all submissions and, at its sole discretion, choose a winner from the submissions received. GFCU will then post the winning name and/or photograph. All photos submitted as part of the Contest shall become the property of GFCU. The submission shall constitute an assignment of the copyright and all other rights to the entry. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. GFCU reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the promotion in whole or in part by giving such notice, in any form and manner deemed appropriate by GFCU. Should promotion be modified, suspended, or terminated as aforesaid, the prizes will nevertheless be awarded from eligible entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: An eligible entry must be received via GFCU’s Facebook CONTEST post as described above. Incomplete entries may be declared void. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder from which the entry is made. GFCU is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of GFCU and will not be returned.
5. DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: The Winners will be selected based on the criteria set forth above from among all eligible online entries received by the deadline date. Selection of the Winner shall be conducted under the supervision of GFCU. GFCU will notify the Winner via Facebook post and/or by tagging the winner in our winner announcement post or by Facebook messenger.
6. PRIZES: Each prize winner (whether one or more) will receive said prize mentioned in the post. The monetary value of the prize package may vary depending upon the value of the prize which posted at that time. The prize package has no cash redemption value. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except at the sole discretion of GFCU. If any portion of a prize is unavailable, GFCU reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The Winners will be required to sign and return any applicable documents sent by GFCU related to the Contest, which may include but are not limited to a letter of prize acceptance, waiver of liability, and an affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of notification. Failure to return documents as specified, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in entry being disqualified, and an alternate Winner being selected from eligible entries previously received. Where permitted by law, Winner agrees to grant to GFCU and GFCU’s licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the Winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity which may include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/or interviews as may be determined by GFCU. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate Winner or potential Winner selected from eligible entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules; and while not obligated to do so, GFCU may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which GFCU, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for Winners or potential Winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless GFCU, licensees, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising wholly or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any Contest-related activity, or participation in this Contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. IN NO EVENT WILL GFCU, LICENSEES, AND OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR SPONSOR, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTEST, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
GFCU reserves the right, at GFCU's sole discretion, to disqualify any individual GFCU finds, in GFCU's sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of the Contest Entities' web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods
8. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: GFCU will use the information you submit in this Contest for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to contacting applicants from time to time to directly and indirectly market GFCU and Contest Entity related enterprises.
9. DISPUTES: As a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a court located in Texas having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of Texas without regards for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, nor consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney's fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10. SPONSOR: GFCU. This CONTEST is not affiliated with Facebook.