1. Please be sure to endorse your checks on the back with: For Mobile Deposit Only - GENCO, and include your signature.
2. There is a maximum daily deposit amount of $1,500.
3. Deposits will not be instantly available, you will receive an email notification if when it is deposited or if it is rejected.
4. Cut off time and business days are 4 PM CST Monday - Friday.
Check out our Mobile Deposit Educational Video on how to use this great new service!
Steps to log into OnLine Banking for the first time.
Username and password credentials for single sign on:
- User Name requirements: A minimum length of 6 characters, will require an Alpha Character and is case sensitive. (This is for new accounts only) (Existing user names will be grandfathered into the new system as is, no need to make any changes.)
- Password requirements: Minimum length of 9 characters. Additionally, select one of the following three: Upper and lowercase alpha character, a numerical character or a special character such as !?*&%# etc.
New Password for first time login.
1. When you log in for the first time, on or after May 17th, your user name will be the same, however your password will be the last six digits of the primary member's social security number.
2. For multi-factor authentication (MFA), you'll be prompted to receive a confirmation code via text or a phone call to the cell number that we have on file for you. You will not be able to log in if we cannot verify you. It is important we have your most current contact information/cell number. To verify/change your cell phone number you can log on to online banking, go to “Preferences” and click on “Contact Information”.
(If you do not have a cell number to receive a text message, there is an option to receive a phone call.)
3. Enter the confirmation code you receive.
4. You'll then be prompted to set up a new password and new security questions. The same new user name and new custom password will also be active for My Card.
5. After you set up your password and security questions, you can start using Online Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Banking immediately.
6. Will challenge/security questions transfer to the new system? No, you will need to set up new security questions the first time you log in.
7. My Card: You will need to reload your cards for our new system. This is the most secure way to take advantage of security provided with our upgrade. The first time you go to My Card you will be prompted to log in, use your online banking username and the new custom password you created. After your first log in you will never need to log in again as My Card is apart of the new Single Sign On feature.
Mobile and Text Banking
To see all the new features, be sure to DELETE your current app and download the new GENCO FCU app in the app store.
Setting up Text Banking:
Per our recent upgrade for Online Banking, the following only applies to current text banking users. If you are NEW to text banking you do not have to do the following.
- Once you are logged into Online Banking go to the “Mobile” option. You will need to do a reset for your devices.
- Under “My Devices” choose from the drop down menu “Stop using this device for Mobile Banking” , then “Go” to delete your device, do the same for ALL devices attached to your account.
- Then click again on the Mobile tab and go through the steps to re-register the mobile device(s) for this account starting by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.
- The next page you will see all your mobile options. Check all the boxes/services that you want to apply and then continue.
- Next you will be prompted to add a nickname to each account – these nicknames will only apply to Text Banking. You can also choose your time zone.
Please note there is a NEW number for TEXT BANKING: 39872. If you have this information saved as a contact you will need to update it to the new 5 digit number.
Registration or first time users
How do I register for the New Online Banking system?
- Simply select "Enroll In Online Banking" on the app or in the login box on our website, and complete the sign up steps. If you don't have the app yet simply go to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store and search for GENCO FCU.
How long will I need to wait to use the new system once I’ve signed up?
- Once you have successfully signed up for Online and Mobile Banking you can start using it immediately.
Will I need my member number to register for Online and Mobile Banking, if i am an existing user?
- No, you will not need your member number to register for Online and Mobile Banking if you are an existing user.
If you are a first time user you will need your member number to enroll.
Joint Owner Information
Will joint owners have their own login credentials for Online and Mobile Banking?
No, joint account owners will use the same login as the primary member on the account.
Will joint owners be able to obtain and see the same information as primary account owners?
Since they will be using the same login all of the same information will be available.
Keeping Account Information Up-to-Date
- During the registration process for Online and Mobile Banking, there will be a security verification process using multi-factor authentication (MFA). This process will use the information we have on file for you to verify your identity.
- You'll also receive an authentication code via text or phone call to the information we have on file in order to login successfully.
What happens if I'm logging in for the first time, but my current phone number is not correct?
- If this is your first time logging in to the new system, you'll be prompted to receive a confirmation code by text or phone call to the number we have on file for you.
- If your current phone number is not up to date please contact our Call Center at 254-776-9550 and we can help update your contact information.
Can I change my contact information through Online and Mobile Banking?
- Only in Online Banking can you update your phone number, email address, and mailing address under: Account Services > Profile Updates.
You cannot do any contact information updates within Mobile Banking.
The first time you use the 'Trends' part of Online Banking you will need log in with your username and password. After the first log in, you will not need to log in again. This service will now be apart of the Single Sign On. The initial login is just for your added security due to the information it allows you at access.
I want to: Apply for a credit card
You can count on security, convenience and rewards with our Classic and Platinum MasterCards. Rates as low as 8.9% APR* (7.9% APR* if shared secured) *Annual Percentage Rate