GENCO Federal Credit Union is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our member service team. Successful candidates will possess strong customer service skills and specific cash handling experience. Experience in a financial related field preferred. Computer skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, multi-task environment are also required; bi-lingual Spanish skills a plus. HS/GED required. One year college preferred.
Hours: M-F, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and Saturdays 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Hours: M-F, 7:15 a.m. – 4:15 p.m. and rotating Saturdays 8:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Financial Service Representative - Woodway Branch
We are currently accepting applications for an experienced FT Financial Service Representative. A FSR provides members with a central source of information and service that deal with credit union services and products, including but not limited to, member account information, credit union investment and savings opportunities, and lending processes.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Proven experience in promoting and cross-selling products and services
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of Customer & Member service skills preferably in a financial or sales environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Positive teamwork ethic
- Quick solution skills for problem solving
- Previous lending experience a plus
- Bi-lingual skills a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
One year of college preferred