How would you like to SKIP - A - PAYMENT on your Auto Loan?
This November, December or January
YOU can SKIP a PAYMENT
- The request must be received at least 5 business days prior to the due date.
- The loan must have had 4 consecutive monthly payments made and may not have had any more than one extension or skip a loan payment in the previous twelve months.
- Your GENCO FCU accounts and loans must be in good standing and current to qualify.
- This program does not apply to real estate loans (including first, second, home improvement or equity loans), business loans, personal lines of credit, MasterCard or single payment notes.
- Offer is subject to approval. Some restrictions apply.
Call 254-776-9550 or visit any one of our branch locations, fill out our a SKIP A PAY form,
and keep a months payment in your pocket.
Subject to approval. All member accounts must be in good standing. There is a $20 process fee for all approved applications. An approved Skip-A-Payment request will extend the term of the loan. Other restrictions may apply - ask a service representative for details. Skip-A-Pay forms must be signed to be valid.