Home Banking, also known as NetBranch, allows you to do Credit Union business from the convenience of your home or office.
Here's what you can do with NetBranch Home Banking:
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Download your account information to Quicken
- Download previous statements
- Review deposits and cleared checks
- Pay or transfer money to other accounts
- Update your information
- Set up overdraft protection
- Sign up for and view your eStatements
- And much more!
Go paperless with Home Banking E-Statements!
E-Statements are a quick and convenient way to receive your statements online through Home Banking. Enrollment is quick and the service is free! E-Statements are FREE!
- They save paper - Go Green!
- E-Statements are available three to five days sooner than mailed statements.
- E-Statements are archived for up to 24 months in home banking.
- You have the ability to save E-Statements locally for your own records and offline viewing.
- E-Statements come with a downloaded reconciliation form (just like on the back of your statements) for easy balancing.
- E-Statement users have the ability to set up e-alerts to notify you when certain activity occurs.
GENCO's online banking is compatible with any form of Quicken you may have on your personal computer. To start downloading your account info to Quicken:
- Log in to GENCO's online banking system from your computer.
- Select the account you wish to view & download into Quicken.
- Once you're viewing that account info, simply click on the "Download To" button.
- Then follow the instructions.