Home Banking, also known as NetBranch, allows you to do Credit Union business from the convenience of your home or office.
- Check your account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Download your account information to Quicken
- Download previous statements
- Review deposits and cleared checks
- Pay or transfer money to other accounts
- Update your information
- Set up overdraft protection
- Sign up for and view your eStatements
- And much more!
Get started now... with
As a GENCO member you can file your simple return FREE with TurboTax Federal Free Edition.
Turbo Tax makes it easy to get more money in your pocket at tax time.
Providing special guidance for first-time users and specifically designed for people new to tax software, TurboTax walks you step-by-step through your entire tax return process.
Turbo Tax provides all the help you need by making it easy to get answers to all your questions. Turbo Tax, the most trusted brand of tax software in America, guarantees you a maximum refund or your money back. Let Turbo Tax help you to make this year your easiest tax year yet.
Turbo Tax for 2016 Taxes will be available the first week of January 2017. Start Now
Go paperless with Home Banking E-Statements!
- They save paper - Go Green!
- E-Statements are available three to five days sooner than mailed statements.
- E-Statements are archived for up to 24 months in home banking.
- You have the ability to save E-Statements locally for your own records and offline viewing.
- E-Statements come with a downloaded reconciliation form (just like on the back of your statements) for easy balancing.
- E-Statement users have the ability to set up e-alerts to notify you when certain activity occurs.
GENCO's online banking is compatible with any form of Quicken you may have on your personal computer. To start downloading your account info to Quicken:
- Log in to GENCO's online banking system from your computer.
- Select the account you wish to view & download into Quicken.
- Once you're viewing that account info, simply click on the "Download To" button.
- Then follow the instructions.