Mobile Banking from GENCO Federal Credit Union
Features and Options for you on the go!
We proudly present to you GENCO FCU Mobile Banking app. The Mobile App that allows you to move about and still bank from where ever you are.
- Make transfers
- View account balances and history
- Find a branch location or ATM
- SMS Text Banking
How do I get Mobile Banking?
In order to access your account(s) through the App, you must be enrolled in Online Banking Services. Then you'll be able to link your account(s) to the App!
Once you have enrolled then you are ready to download the app.
Look for this in the Google Play Store or the Apple Store and download.
Search for "GENCO FCU"
Need more help?
Need more help enrolling for online banking?
- On www.gencofcu.org, click on the "Online Services" tab.
- Click on "Enroll Now" located just above the User ID field.
- Read the Disclosure and click on Agree.
- Then set your account: Fill in the fields with your information.
Once that is done you can enroll for Mobile Banking.
- First log into GENCO online banking.
- From the tabs at the top, choose "Access Accounts".
- From the drop-down menu, choose "GENCO Mobile".
- Follow the prompts and get yourself registered.
More Tips and Info
Dont have a smartphone? You can still use Mobile Banking!
If you're using a mobile phone with a wireless data plan, but it doesn't support an app system, you can still use the basic benefits of mobile banking with the website version. Follow the steps above to register your phone, and the web link will be texted to you.
You must register your mobile device. See the process above.
Using a Prepaid Phone?
Not all carriers support standard U.S. short codes. We cannot guarantee that your carrier will support GENCO Mobile Banking, however most prepaid plans do.
At GENCO FCU, we take the highest precautions to protect your financial information. You can feel safe using the GENCO Mobile Banking app because account and personal identifying information is never stored in your phone. Account information is only accessible when logged into the app, which is password protected. For peace of mind, if you lose your phone, log in to Online Banking, click on Access Accounts and Mobile Banking. On the My Devices tab, select STOP USING THIS DEVICE FOR MOBILE BANKING from the drop down menu to deactivate service.